Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jillian

Apparently Jillian Michaels is no longer doing her radio show, which totally bums me out. I think hers was probably my favorite podcast to listen to while I walked to and from work and when I worked out. Alas, no longer. Sad.

So I make the plea: does anyone have any fitness/health podcasts to recommend? Right now I listen to:
I also regularly listen to Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me, This American Life, NPR On Health and a few other NPR podcasts.

Podcasts can be hit or miss. I found this one fitness podcast online and was so excited when I saw each episode was almost 2 hours long. One problem - it was insanely boring. You really have to have some personality to keep a listener engaged and these people did not. Since there were anywhere from 3-5 people hosting each episode, you would think there would be some interesting conversation at some point. Not so much.

No comments: