Monday, February 22, 2010

Need Sleep

The Olympics are not conducive to morning workouts. Neither are busy Sundays. Suffice it to say, I did not make it to the gym this morning. Jason asked me about it when I kissed him good-bye before work and I snorted and told him I can't get up for a 6 AM workout when I'm up until 12 or 12:30. Not happening.

Here's to rededicating myself to being a stick-in-the-mud and getting to sleep at a reasonable hour. I will just have to ignore my night-owl husband's ribbing.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Don't use the Olympics as an excuse. Just as the Olympic athletes have done, you need to make a commitment to yourself. With those words of advice I am off to the gym...

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I can relate to "need sleep"...

But how about an after work workout? I know, I'm a pest...

Kelly said...

After work workouts aren't really possible. I generally get home around 7 and start making dinner so we can eat when Jason gets home by 8. Then I want to get to bed at a reasonable time so I can go to the gym tomorrow.

I've learned that if I don't go in the morning, it doesn't happen.