Friday, February 12, 2010

Goal

As I've mentioned on here many, many, many times, we're going to Hawaii at the end of April. I want to feel more comfortable in my body, I want to be more toned AND I want a new suit. Usually I just swim in whatever Speedo I happen to be wearing at the time for lap swimming, but I want something cute.

Here's what I'm thinking:


In the blue. Or maybe black.

It's an LL Bean suit and lovely LL Bean actually has it in long torso, which means a minimum of wedgies and minimum of feeling hunched over because the straps are tugging my shoulders down in order for my bum to stay covered. Unfortunately the number of long torso suits out there is kind of limited (though there are a lot more available now than several years ago). But I thought this one was pretty cute, especially the little twisty detail on the back.

No comments: