Monday, February 01, 2010

Finally Feeling Rarin' To Go

Now that I'm all jacked up on ibuprofen, I've had a little time to reflect on how I actually feel today. The truth is, I feel pretty great. Oh sure, my nose is a little runny and every now and then a cough will escape out of my mouth, but I finally FINALLY feel like I want to go to the gym and work out tomorrow morning.

All of my let's get it started fierceness of last week was just me trying to convince myself that I wasn't still incredibly drained and that I wasn't coughing from just walking up the stairs to the apartment. This week I seriously feel like I can start getting it done already.

I had my last Skinny Cow last night and am saying good-bye to refined carbs for the foreseeable future.

So what if my New Years resolutions are starting a month late. At least they're starting.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ha! That's exactly how I feel, too! Good luck to both of us. (Especially about the refined carbs...man, I am a total sugar addict.)