Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oh, Right...

So I got a bit off-kilter with the food journaling since I was in Vermont for the better part of 4 days. It's a good thing I do the SparkPeople food journal too because I honestly don't remember what I ate yesterday.

Tuesday, September 8
Breakfast: Starbuck's Greek yogurt with honey and some granola-ish stuff. Yummy, but cost way too much considering I have stacks of Greek yogurt in my fridge. Day after vacation = lazy.
Lunch: Au Bon Pain low-fat Southern Black-Eyed Pea Soup (for the record, not as good as my black-eyed peas); little packet of 5 crackers, a bit of cheddar and some grapes.
Snack: Cherry Pie Luna Bar.
Dinner: Sushi (mainly California Rolls) and some seaweed salad.

Wednesday, September 9
Breakfast: Chobani fat-free Greek yogurt with 1 T. honey; 1 C. Fiber one with about 2/3 C. milk.
Lunch: Turkey and Havarti on wheat with cucumbers, spinach and dijon mustard.
Snack: 2 graham crackers with peanut butter (leftover S'mores ingredient that is going to go stale)
Dinner: TBA. I really need to start planning our dinners again. I have to be somewhere at 7:30 so Jason is on his own. I'll probably fix myself some salmon and maybe roast some broccoli.