Friday, September 11, 2009

Food Journal

Wednesday, September 9 (last 1/2)
Dinner: salmon, roasted broccoli with parmesan and a leftover scallion pancake from the Chinese take out we got after driving home from Vermont.
Snack: 4 cinnamon graham crackers and 1 C. milk.

Thursday, September 10
Breakfast: plain Chobani Greek yogurt with 1 T. honey, 1 C. Fiber One with 2/3 C. milk.
Lunch: whole wheat crepe with mushrooms, chicken, spinach and bechamel sauce.
Snack: Apple Pie Larabar.
Dinner: ground beef soft tacos (leftovers from camping).

I JUST discovered that Fiber One has aspartame in it. I glanced through the ingredients to make sure that there was no HFCS without even noticing. I'm bummed because I like Fiber One a lot and wow, does it have a lot of fiber, but I don't really want the extra aspartame.

Friday, September 11
Breakfast: Dunkin Donuts turkey sausage egg white flatbread (apparently, it's the official sandwich of the New England Patriots).
Lunch: leftover salmon. I figure I should have something else - but I'm not sure what. I'm not really feeling food so much today. You know those days where you're just not really interested in eating?
Snack: Chobani Greek strawberry yogurt.
Dinner: unknown. We're going to a work function tonight. Last year at this event they had pasta bars, which would have been ok except for they mixed up all the ingredients in about a cup of oil. This is after I told the chef to go easy on the oil. I tipped my plate sideways to let the oil drain to one side, while I ate the pasta off the other side.

No comments: