Monday, September 14, 2009

Food Journal

I am not very good with the consistency over the weekends. Oh well. We'll call this the weekday food journal.

Monday, September 14
Pre-Workout Snack: Cabot reduced fat cheddar snack pack.
Breakfast: 2 eggs and 2 egg whites scrambled with feta; 1 C. 1% milk.
Morning Snack: 2 T. natural peanut butter (because the eggs - not enough to hold me until lunch. Need to reassess breakfast); Madagascar Vanilla Red tea with a splash of 1% milk (I forgot how much I LOVE this tea).
Lunch: 2 baked skinless chicken thighs; salad of mesclun mix with mozzarella and a little prosciutto with balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack: Chopped cucumber with a bit of feta, drizzle of olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar.
Dinner: Crock pot rotisserie chicken; stuffed summer squash; roasted broccoli.
Evening Snack: smoothie of whey protein, milk, ice, splash of vanilla (honestly, this will probably be my "fixing dinner snack" since Jason probably won't be home until 8 and it's 6 and I'm already hungry).

If you can't tell, I am really working on minimizing the carbs right now. Need more vegetables. And eggs.

No comments: