Monday, March 31, 2008

Progress!

Well, something's working. I weighed and measured yesterday and in just one week I've lost 1 pound and 2.75 inches! I'm thrilled about the inches.

I also ellipticaled 4 miles in 40 minutes on Friday morning and again this morning.

All in all, I think things are going well.

The detox is in full swing. Unlike last time, I think I'm eating enough this time. It's really hard to get my calories high, but at least I'm not starving. I brought a giant bag of food with me to work today and laughed at myself when I realized that the huge bag was just for today.

Today I've had:
Pre-Workout - Apple

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 3 egg whites, 3 mushrooms and 1/2 C. diced tomatoes all scrambled together in 1/2 T. olive oil; small cup of all-natural applesauce

Lunch - Salad of 1 C. green leaf lettuce, 1/2 C. spinach, 1/2 C. chopped celery, 1 chopped pear and a dressing I made up of olive oil, oregano, garlic and lime juice; 2 chicken breasts with 1 C. diced tomatoes.

Snack - 2 small cups of all-natural applesauce.

I still have a chopped cucumber, an apple and a pear in my big bag o' food.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on the awesome results!! Keep it up! :)