Thursday, March 20, 2008

3.82 Miles, Suckahs!

There are some mornings when I wake up and do NOT want to get out of bed to go to the gym. In fact, I'd like to sleep for a couple more hours and maybe be late for work too. This morning was one of those mornings. But I did what I needed to do and went to the gym.

And had a total kick-a** workout!

I always forget how the days I'm feeling the most tired and the most like I don't want to go to the gym are also the days when I have the best workouts. I go further and do it faster than I have before. What's that about?

I spent most of my ellipticaling time going well above 6 mph, which is not my usual at all. When I started, my muscles felt sore (lingering swimming aches), but I eventually worked those kinks out. I came home and announced to Jason, "3.82 miles!"

He replied, not really awake, "That'sss great Kelly..."

No comments: