Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday 8/22

Breakfast: 3/4 Cup low fat cottage cheese, purple grapes from the Fruit Guy

Snack: 1 cup of skim milk

Lunch: Hodge podge from upstairs - today I had chicken breast, a couple of tiny pieces of corned beef, mushroom and snow pea salad, cucumber slices, and 3 pieces of Korean sushi

Snack: 1/4 cup of skim milk, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and 100 calorie bag of popcorn

Dinner: A whole mix of Italian food. See, I wanted this calamari with garlic and tomatoes appetizer, but you have to order a certain amount for delivery and no one else wanted to order. I wound up with the calamari, a cold seafood salad appetizer, and angel hair with tomatoes and garlic in olive oil. I had a few bites of each dish and 2 of the rolls (not great, but oh well) and put the rest in the fridge. I'm pretty sure I have enough for lunch and dinner tomorrow and by then I'm sure I'll never ant to see calamari again.

Going to the gym in a bit for 30 minutes of weights and 40 minutes of elliptical.

No comments: