Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Reasons Why I Have Saddlebag Thighs

My co-worker, The Skinniest Girl In The World, just came in to chat and was complaining about how she was so overfull yesterday.

"I cut my hamburger into quarters," said TSGITW. "Then I ate one quarter and it was so good I said to myself, 'Well, maybe I'll eat one more quarter,' and it was all downhill from there.

She cut her hamburger into quarters? And then she thought one quarter was enough for a whole meal? And she was overfull from half a hamburger? Do I even live on the same planet as this girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Figure this one out...I eat like skinny girl and can be full on a quarter cheeseburger, yet my butt keeps expanding at a disturbing rate. However, my super skinny roommate (aka the human garbage disposal) eats a ton and remains super skinny. Darn metabolism.

LME said...

Ok, I can sometimes get full on half a sandwich (and then end up eating the whole thing anyway and end up with an overfull food hangover), but a quarter? Oy.