Friday, September 12, 2008

SBD Day 6

Well now the scale is inching up. I'm up a pound since Wednesday so now my loss for the week is 3.2 (which isn't too shabby, of course). That's not supposed to happen in Phase 1. Any thoughts as to why? Too many cheese products?

As a side note, I love me some cheese, but I'm getting kind of tired of the creamy texture.

Maybe I'm not eating enough calories. I haven't been working out much, but my BMR is probably around 1400 or so. It's really hard to find easy and quick calories when you're limited to proteins and vegetables. So sometimes I might feel like having a snack, or know I need a snack to get my calories up, but I just don't feel like putting in the prep work. I really do like cooking, but this week I've been cleaning and moving stuff around the apartment AND have been really busy at work. So my cooking energy is spent.

This weekend I'm going to make one of those vegetable stews that I got the recipe for when I was hunting for Phase 1 recipes last week. That should give me something quick and easy for the week.

No comments: