Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Updating

Let's see. I've been eating sugar because I haven't had time to go to the real grocery store and buy fruit for an energy boost in the afternoon.

I haven't worked out since last week because I've been working long, long hours and I'm not sleeping very well, so by the time I get home I feel like I've been beat up.

Add to that the fact that I have to move in the next couple of weeks and I haven't even started packing and I know that if I have any spare time at night I need to pack.

Plus, I have a writing exercise due for a job I interviewed for. It's due Friday. It's Wednesday. Have I started writing it? No. I'm sure they thought I'd have the weekend to get a good jump start on it, but I don't think they were counting on my having the type of job where I worked 10 hours both Saturday and Sunday. Ugh. That's at the forefront of my mind and I have to get it mostly done tonight so I have tomorrow to revise.

Then there's the whole missing the boyfriend thing. I've cancelled two trips now to go see him because I've had to work. He's supposed to come here this weekend and I'm crossing my fingers that I can take at least one day off this weekend to spend with him.

I'm tired.

No comments: