Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday

Breakfast: (I went to bed at 1, woke up at 5:30, went back to sleep at 7:15, woke up at 7:50 and still managed to shower and get my butt to the bus on time, so thus...) Asiago bagel from Au Bon Pain. Just the bagel, no cream cheese. I"m really, really trying here.
AM Snack: Hot chocolate (I was cold and sleepy and I don't drink coffee. Hot chocolate is hot and caffeinated. And free from the machine at work. Perfection!)
Lunch: Half a chicken breast (do you know they sell some big mother chicken breasts in the economy family packs? Do people who buy the economy family packs necessarily need big mother chicken breasts?) with a sauce of mushrooms sauteed in red wine vinegar that I invented and that is super yummy, broccoli, and about 3/4 cups rice with some Trader Joe's teriyaki sauce sprinkled on it.
PM Snack: Serving of pretzels
Dinner: Chicken parmesan Lean Pocket and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

I think recording all of this is making me a wee bit defensive about my food choices.

No comments: