Saturday, July 26, 2008

I wasn't planning on swimming today, but when I woke up wide awake at 6:45 with pieces of law scrolling through my head, I figured I might as well get up and head to the pool and try to work off some of that stress energy. I wound up swimming for an hour and now I feel a little more calm as I plan out my day of studying.

I can't believe there are only 3 days left until the Bar. I know I don't know everything I need to know, but I also have to be realistic and realize I will never know everything I need to know. And everyone else is in the exact same boat, which is good.

I snuck some spinach into our smoothies this morning. Each smoothie had:
1/2 C. orange juice
1/2 C. unsweetened Almond Breeze
1/2 C. chunk pineapple
6 strawberries
1/4 C. plain yogurt
1 1/2 scoops protein powder
1/2 C. spinach
bunch of ice cubes

I've read about putting veggies into smoothies and thought I would give it a try. Other than turning the smoothies kind of a gross beige color, I couldn't even tell.

Off to study.

No comments: