Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Comments

So I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've changed my comments settings to only allow registered users to comment. I had a run in with a troll, and, like a dummy, I took the bait and responded to her/his criticisms. My response resulted in another nasty comment. So I just deleted the whole chain and was then criticized for not backing up my words and for only needing positive feedback because I'm so insecure.

Whatever.

Basically, I just don't like the antagonism and the meanness. I started my other blog to keep up with friends and family and just to talk about what's going on in my life. I started this blog to be accountable for my weight loss efforts. Basically, I do the best I can in my life, just like everyone, and I am just tired of trolls hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.

You can always email me if you want to make a comment, but don't want to register. But if someone is just mean for no reason, I'm not falling to that level anymore, so don't expect a reply.

1 comment:

LME said...

I wondered what was up with all those deleted comments below. I am sorry that you had to deal with it. I had one over at my non weightloss blog the other day. I really don't get the troll business at all.