Thursday, April 18, 2013

Challenge Update

Today is Day 4 and let's just say Day 3 didn't go exactly as I had planned.  I came into work with the intention to go for a walk at some point during the day.  It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday.  However, as I was walking into the office, I got a call from a client with an emergency*, which I dealt with off and on all day, in addition to another appointment and all of my other work, and I closed that day with a phone call from the same client, and then ran home and got things ready for a Young Women's activity at my house.  So, yeah...

However, I would just like to note that despite not seeking out activity, I still managed to get 7300 steps yesterday, which isn't bad for having such a sedentary job and is significantly higher than the days when I just sit at my desk and go home and watch TV.  So I'm going to count all the cleaning and running around from last night as "activity" and call it good.

Today, though, I got in a nice 40-minute walk.

Tomorrow, we swim!



*It's never good when your day starts with, "Holy crap!"

No comments: