Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walking To and From Work

Day 13: 3-mile walk home from work.
Day 14: 3-mile walk to work.

Walking to work wasn't really my plan this morning. But when my alarm went off at 5:30, I was in just the perfect dream-state to convince myself that it wasn't the right alarm going off, it was some other alarm. I actually remember the rationalization in my head: "Oh, that's ok. That's not MY alarm." Then I turned it off in my sleep and kept doing that every 10 minutes when the snooze alarm came on. For an hour.

There's a snowstorm coming tonight and I want to get to the grocery store before it showed up and I wasn't really sure what time it was coming (turns out, kind of late, but better safe than sorry). So I walked to work. My legs were big popsicles by the time I got here, but I'm pleased to already have 7400 steps logged on my Fitbit.

No comments: