Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bad Blogger

That would be me. I'm starting to reach that point again of wondering if I should just end the blogs altogether. I just don't have the time to dedicate to them and I've learned that in order to have a blog that people will read and comment on, you have to be consistent and you have to be interesting. I know I have my interesting moments, but sometimes I'm writing just to have something up here since it's been 3 weeks since my last post.

Also there are times when I really do get a lot personally from writing it all out. Which begs the question, why not just write in a journal? I think I have a bit of an exhibitionist inside me, but since I'm also a prude, it only comes out in publicly writing about my life and weight loss/health efforts. And I like to show off my knitting (see other blog).

I'm also a fairly regular Facebook updater and lately that has been satisfying my narcissistic urge in brief, pithy bursts.

In the end, I'm sure I'll just keep on with my blogs, though I make no promises of consistency. Or of being interesting.

No comments: