Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 7 - Back to the Gym

That's right, I finally made it to the gym this morning, only 4 days after I originally planned.  Not only that, but when I walked outside I realized it was snowing pretty hard.  The snow had just started so the road was fairly slick, but by the time I finished my workout, there was about an inch and a half of snow on the ground and not a plow to be seen.  That was a tricky drive home...

I think I should get extra points for that.

I ellipticaled for 30 minutes, which isn't much, but it's a start.  I sweated a little and breathed heavily and realized I have a long way to go to get back in shape.

The bad part about becoming a regular at the Y is that if you disappear for a few months, they notice.  I felt kind of sheepish when the women at the front desk greeted me with a cheery, "Welcome back!"

I'm determined not to disappear again!

No comments: