Monday, April 11, 2011

Level D? Psssh!

Saturday morning I went to the pool to do the workout the Masters coach emailed us. I took the Level C workout with me, and I did it! It was challenging, for sure, but I did it. I love having the planned workouts to do because they definitely push me harder than I would push myself.

Yesterday was an inactive day, sadly, though I suppose I did walk about a half hour downtown with Jason. Today I was going to go to the gym, but didn't wake up in time again. Monday mornings are always rough for me (because I'm such a hard partier, apparently). Since I don't have anything planned for dinner, after work I'm going to walk to Whole Foods, pick up some hot bar for our dinner, then walk up to the bus stop. That should take at least 30 minutes. Not ideal for my heels, but I can't stop living, right?

I wondered aloud to Jason yesterday how my heels are supposed to heal when I still have to, you know, walk. OK, maybe I can stop with the official "taking walks" so much, but I still have to walk during my day. Anyone with plantar fasciitis who can tell me how long it takes for the heels to stop hurting?

No comments: