Thursday, January 05, 2012

Foiled!

The fact that my alarm keeps not going off is not helping my workout efforts. It happened last Saturday as well.

Either that, or I am an even deeper sleeper than I originally thought and am fully capable of picking up my phone when the alarm goes off and hitting the "Dismiss" button without waking up in the slightest. It's possible.

Anyway, no cardio this morning. Drat. However, Friday morning strength training class tomorrow!

Eating is going well today:

Breakfast: Eggs
Lunch: Leftover chicken soup
Snack: Larabar
Dinner: Crock pot meatballs (I'll post the recipe and the source tomorrow if they turn out well)

I'm trying to be more diligent about cooking again. I got busy and lazy (a great combination!) and stopped cooking as much. I'm making a concerted effort to plan our meals, which includes remembering to get something out to thaw at least 1 day before I actually want to prepare it. Amazing!

No comments: