Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally!

After gaining gaining gaining for awhile I think my body has finally gotten the memo that we're losing weight now. That's right, calorie deficit and working out regularly equals losing the weight. Nothing dramatic or anything, just a consistent going down of the scale that's making me happy and feel like this isn't all for nothing. Just the other day I was feeling really discouraged because I have been so meticulous, but after weighing myself last night I had to remind myself that exercise and food changes usually take a couple of weeks to start showing up.

So, Body, keep up the good work. Eat that fat. And if you could concentrate on the bum and leave the boobs alone, I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

i i eee said...

Awesome! Yeah, that's what sucks about losing weight the right way...it takes so much patience. I've definitely been lacking in patience as of late.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

My weightloss efforts start with up to two full weeks of dieting and exercising with NO change at all in the weightscale. I guess it takes that long for my body to realize it's supposed to be losing weight. Ah, patience..yes, patience...

Anonymous said...

That is good news. If only we could send our body parts e-mail, the memo's take too long!