Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Progress is Being Made

I feel like I’ve been doing pretty well lately. All last week I was very meticulous about recording everything I ate in my ediets nutritional tracker. Then I figured out the calories burned with my exercise, as well as my calorie deficit because I’m not eating 1800-1900 calories a day like I would need to in order to maintain my weight. Most days I had a calorie deficit ranging from 500-1000 calories (I just wasn’t that hungry on the -1000 calories day). As of last Wednesday I got to weigh myself from the 150 marker on the scale instead of the 200. I've been teetering at the 200 for a few weeks now.

This past weekend I moved all my stuff up to Boston. You can read all about the excursion on my other blog. So from Thursday afternoon on I wasn’t really keeping track of my food as meticulously. However, I was also hauling stuff around and stressed out in bad traffic and rain so I figure I probably didn’t do that bad. I did eat cookies on Monday night, but my ediets plan gives me a free day once a week.

Jason’s cat ate one of my Zone Perfect bars that I had brought for breakfast on Monday morning so I had to grab something to eat on my way to an interview. I got a corn muffin at Dunkin Donuts. Yes, I know, not the best choice. However, it was hot and muggy and I spent the afternoon unpacking boxes in no air conditioning, so, you know, it all works out. Right?

Yes, I know, excuses, excuses. However, last week I worked 50 hours in 3 ½ days and still managed to work out 3 times. Plus, I measured myself this morning and my hips have shrunk an inch. Yay! My boobs have also shrunk, but I’m ignoring that measurement.

1 comment:

i i eee said...

Bah! to boob shrinkage!

Congrats on the hips, though!