Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Weight

So I was a little freaked out about my weight gain over my 5 days of debauched eating, but apparently it was all just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. According to the scale I've lost 6 pounds in 3 days, which is just not physically possible. I think I was just bloated and had too much sodium in my system. Now I'm back on track weight-wise and will hopefully keep on losing now that I'm eating right and exercising again.

100 laps this morning, but I think I'm getting a cold so I took it a little easy by alternating sets of kicking and pulling. I honestly think that being healthy keeps me from getting sick, but the last couple of weeks of being not so healthy may have allowed some sort of bug to get through my defenses. Seriously, Jason had a BAD cold in June and I didn't make any attempt to stay away from him and I didn't get so much as a sniffle. Exercise and healthy eating is a great immunity builder.

No comments: