Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wise Guy

I scurried over to the nearby Asian restaurant tonight, anticipating the sushi and miso soup I ordered for dinner. I order from this place almost every night because the agency gives us money for dinner, it's right near work, and did I mention they have SUSHI?

When I got back to work I opened my little paper bag to find 2 sets of chopsticks on top of my faux Asian plastic sushi container. Um, are they trying to tell me something? Because, seriously, of all the stuff I've ordered from there, sushi is the least of my worries.

1 comment:

GG said...

I love sushi but I'm vegetarian and let me tell you, vegetarian sushi is substantially less filling -- the fish really fills you up. So whenever we go out, I feel like the hog of the table because I've got twice as much food in front of me than anyone else!