Friday, May 29, 2009

WHAT?!

Talk about a rude awakening. I stepped on the scale this morning on a lark and it told me I am up 4 pounds! I totally call shenanigans on my scale! There is NO way. I've been eating well within my calorie range, and have kept my sodium low for the last several days. Someone want to explain this to me?

The only thing I can think of is the joint pain I've been experiencing all week after my jog has caused me to retain some stress water. Or the cortisol is out of control. Or something.

Regardless, I swam 2700 yards yesterday and 2250 today. I must be getting faster because yesterday I swam 110 lengths in 60 minutes and today I swam 100 in 50 minutes. If nothing else, I need less recovery time in between sets. Tomorrow I plan on a long 75-90 minutes swim.

No comments: