Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How Much Do You Weigh?




You Should Weigh 155



If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.

If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!



Of course I put in all of my new and improved eating and exercise habits that I have been sticking to for less than a week now. But I'm determined and encouraged by my determination. Once I really dedicate myself to something like this, I do tend to stick to it - for at least awhile. Like exercising every day (or almost every day) and eating healthy while studying for the Bar. I did that and when it was all over, I looked great. Of course, that may have had something to do with my euphoric glow because the Bar was over, but I also attribute it to my healthy habits.

Thanks to Jackie for the test. I love quizzes!

No comments: